Saturday, January 28, 2012

Recognizing the wonder of my studio.....

Every weekend I have the pleasure of seeing golden morning light pouring into my studio. Unfortunately my day job which requires me to be up by 5:30am, doesn't allow me to experience this heavenly light on a daily basis.
Last weekend I decided to take some snapshots.

 I like to keep my grandparents(RIP), Betty and Bud, close by. It just gives my creative space good juju.This is their wedding photo above. Below is bud in his early twenties-sporting his army uniform.

 Nothing gets the creative juices goin' like headless taxidermy pheasant butt, a small chair  collection and one of my mixed media pieces.
 The makeover of mabel. She did a short stint as a jewelry model. She is now retired.
 anthropomorphic Mixed media mock up. I plan on making more....someday.
 This is where I sit to soak up the morning light. MMMMMMMM.
I picked up this shawl from a friends studio sale. It had belonged to one of their grandmothers. i plan on keeping it f-o-r-e-v-e-r.

*I like to peer into artists creative spaces. I hope others share.
Thanks for stopping by xo-Lady Recrudescence*

No comments:

Post a Comment